Sunday, February 1, 2009

P.A. for the weekend.

So my little cousin turned 4 years old this week! How exciting, my little man is growing up. Our Plan was to arrive to their house in Pennsylvania by 11:00 am, unfortunately, the trains in the Manhattan were not working good; it was a mess! waking up really early was a waist of time, we ended up taking the 10:00 o'clock bus from the city to P.A. so we did not arrive there until almost 2:00 pm! We finally arrived to the house, it was such a relieve to me, I was so tired all I wanted to do was take a nap. Every one arrived to my cousin's house for a big celebration; the food was good and the cake! so delicious! We partied for a while, then it was time for us to come back to New York. This time the transportation was great! all the trains and the buses were on time. I had such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment